Don't forget about my CT call -- you can find out all the details in this post. Can't wait to hear from you!
Have I mentioned how much I love this Take Twelve project? It really is so easy to complete -- here we are in June, almost halfway through, and I haven't fallen behind or quit yet. The key for me is how flexible this project is -- it's easy to substitute a different day or to add in pictures later. Here's a look at June 2012.
2. Breakfast on the road from Hardee's.
3. Road construction on the West Kentucky Parkway -- a really typical sight during the summer months.
4. Rupp Arena to pick up Cass.
5. After months of studying, Cass competed in the State FFA Sheep Impromptu contest.
6. St. Catharine College for Academic team camp -- or "nerd camp," as Cass calls it. (That's her walking along the sidewalk on the left side.)
7. Where Cami and I stayed for the night -- Shaker Village at Pleasant Hill.
8. Our room.
9. Cami checking out the view from the window.
10. Historica downtown Harrodsburg.
11. 20 questions with Cami while eating supper at Pizza Hut.
12. Shooing the ducks and geese out of the way so we could take a quick sunset drive along the grounds before heading to our room for the night.
Did you participate in Take 12 this month? Link me up to your photos or layouts -- I'd love to see them!