ETA: I fixed the link to the grocery planner. Sorry about that.
It seems that my bookmarks have filled up quite quickly again, so I thought I'd share with you some of the things that have caught my eye recently.
1. I posted last week about Cassidy's new loft bed. Here's the website where David got the basic plans, although I think he made some modifications of his own (and some based on the photo bottom, too). (You don't know just how badly Cass wanted to paint her bed lime green -- or cover it in paint splatters. Both were vetoed, simply for the sake of future redecorating. I have to draw the line somewhere.)
2. I've had this bread recipe bookmarked forever, and even though winter really seems like a more appropriate time for fresh-baked bread, the fact that the local farmer's market is opening soon makes me want to make some now.
3. I keep thinking about making a quilt for my bed rather than buying one, and this site would make it possible for me to design EXACTLY the type of fabrics I want. It's so tempting...
4. This blog features some of the most amazing photography I've ever seen. The light -- oh! the gorgeous light!
5. One of the things we try to do every week is to make a menu/meal plan and a grocery list. It just makes the whole process SO much easier. Here are some great resources for an easy DIY project.
6. More tutorials -- 100, to be exact. There are some fantastic projects in this list.
7. These cool iPhone photography applications -- I've been playing around with a few and they've changed my mind about my iPhone's camera (I was not so much a fan before this).
8. This pallet bed shows up on lots of blogs, and while I love it, I love the cluster of pom poms and paper lanterns above it even more. One of these days, something similar will hang over my dining room table.
9. Has anyone tried out this technique? I bought a couple of small Raynox macro lenses for my camera, and I love them. I'm still getting the hang of them, but I'm curious as to whether this technique is as effective as the author claims.blog just rocks my socks off -- love this whole concept so much. And this one in particular, is one that I just love -- in fact, I've used these lyrics on a layout before. It just speaks to me on so many levels.